ASEAN chief: Rohingya issue could destabilize the region
The Jakarta Post
ASEAN Secretary-General Surin Pitsuwan urges the international community to take a more effective stance and faster pace in helping settle Myanmar’s Rohingya problem, since the conflict poses strategic and security challenges that could destabilize Southeast Asia.
“They are now under tremendous pressure, pain and suffering. If the international community, including ASEAN, are not able t...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines