MNC, Tencent break into online entertainment
The Jakarta Post
Listed media conglomerate, PT Global Mediacom (BMTR), announced on Monday their collaboration with Tencent, China’s premier online portal, to deliver online communication and online entertainment products to the Indonesian market.
The integrated media company has a rich portfolio of media companies, consisting of television and radio stations as well as print publications and a news porta...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs