MNC, Tencent break into online entertainment
The Jakarta Post
Listed media conglomerate, PT Global Mediacom (BMTR), announced on Monday their collaboration with Tencent, China’s premier online portal, to deliver online communication and online entertainment products to the Indonesian market.
The integrated media company has a rich portfolio of media companies, consisting of television and radio stations as well as print publications and a news porta...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product