MNC, Tencent break into online entertainment
The Jakarta Post
Listed media conglomerate, PT Global Mediacom (BMTR), announced on Monday their collaboration with Tencent, China’s premier online portal, to deliver online communication and online entertainment products to the Indonesian market.
The integrated media company has a rich portfolio of media companies, consisting of television and radio stations as well as print publications and a news porta...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event