Garuda gets boost from Etihad deal
The Jakarta Post
Garuda Indonesia’s codeshare agreement with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which became effective on Sunday, will enable Indonesia’s national flag carrier to take advantage of Etihad’s network in the Middle East, Europe, North America and Africa.
Under the agreement, Garuda will be able to extend its services to 80 destinations in the 50 countr...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets