Garuda gets boost from Etihad deal
The Jakarta Post
Garuda Indonesia’s codeshare agreement with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which became effective on Sunday, will enable Indonesia’s national flag carrier to take advantage of Etihad’s network in the Middle East, Europe, North America and Africa.
Under the agreement, Garuda will be able to extend its services to 80 destinations in the 50 countr...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Jokowi installs new Air Force chief of staff
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban