Garuda gets boost from Etihad deal
The Jakarta Post
Garuda Indonesia’s codeshare agreement with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which became effective on Sunday, will enable Indonesia’s national flag carrier to take advantage of Etihad’s network in the Middle East, Europe, North America and Africa.
Under the agreement, Garuda will be able to extend its services to 80 destinations in the 50 countr...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion