Viewpoint: Gays are us: LGBT rights are human rights
Jakarta | Wed, October 31 2012 | 09:56 am
PREMIUMHave you ever felt different, awkward, embarrassed and alone? Have you wanted to be someone else, perhaps even harbored thoughts of suicide because you were different and not accepted for who you are?
Let’s face it, it’s hard enough at times to be a human being, but if you happen to be gay, these feelings may dog you throughout your entire life.
We all know that LGBTIQ (lesbian...
- Jakarta shocked by deadly bombings days before Ramadhan
- Film inspired by 212 rally to hit cinemas
- Kampung Melayu suicide bomber identified
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- Police find links between Jakarta twin bombings and Bandung bombing
- East Jakarta suicide blasts likely linked to IS: Police
- UK issues travel warning after Kampung Melayu bombings
- Jakarta bombing attack a retaliation against police: Analyst
- Pressure cooker bombs used in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- Jakarta suicide bombing kills three police officers
SE AsiaSingapore fines ex-trader over Malaysia's 1MDB saga
Rizqy Amelia Zein Social psychology lecturer at Airlangga University
Echo chamber and future democracy
Life'Pirates of the Caribbean' returns with simple yet entertaining adventure
TravelKota Lama in Semarang lush after tree planting