Viewpoint: Gays are us: LGBT rights are human rights
Have you ever felt different, awkward, embarrassed and alone? Have you wanted to be someone else, perhaps even harbored thoughts of suicide because you were different and not accepted for who you are?
Let’s face it, it’s hard enough at times to be a human being, but if you happen to be gay, these feelings may dog you throughout your entire life.
We all know that LGBTIQ (lesbian...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie