Viewpoint: Gays are us: LGBT rights are human rights
Have you ever felt different, awkward, embarrassed and alone? Have you wanted to be someone else, perhaps even harbored thoughts of suicide because you were different and not accepted for who you are?
Let’s face it, it’s hard enough at times to be a human being, but if you happen to be gay, these feelings may dog you throughout your entire life.
We all know that LGBTIQ (lesbian...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption