New retail franchising rule will help prevent monopoly, says govt
The Jakarta Post
The Trade Ministry has formally issued a new regulation on retail franchising in another legal mesure to prevent monopolies in the country’s growing retail franchising business sector.
The Trade Ministry’s director general for domestic trade, Gunaryo, said on Wednesday that the rule aimed to encourage modern store franchisors to set up partnerships with another party, particularly small...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot