New retail franchising rule will help prevent monopoly, says govt
The Jakarta Post
The Trade Ministry has formally issued a new regulation on retail franchising in another legal mesure to prevent monopolies in the country’s growing retail franchising business sector.
The Trade Ministry’s director general for domestic trade, Gunaryo, said on Wednesday that the rule aimed to encourage modern store franchisors to set up partnerships with another party, particularly small...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report