New retail franchising rule will help prevent monopoly, says govt
The Jakarta Post
The Trade Ministry has formally issued a new regulation on retail franchising in another legal mesure to prevent monopolies in the country’s growing retail franchising business sector.
The Trade Ministry’s director general for domestic trade, Gunaryo, said on Wednesday that the rule aimed to encourage modern store franchisors to set up partnerships with another party, particularly small...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival