New retail franchising rule will help prevent monopoly, says govt
The Jakarta Post
The Trade Ministry has formally issued a new regulation on retail franchising in another legal mesure to prevent monopolies in the country’s growing retail franchising business sector.
The Trade Ministry’s director general for domestic trade, Gunaryo, said on Wednesday that the rule aimed to encourage modern store franchisors to set up partnerships with another party, particularly small...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos