Jokowi declaws Satpol PP officers
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has ordered the administration’s Public Order Agency (Satpol PP) personnel to refrain from violent measures in their duties and rather, work on establishing a positive image in the eyes of the public.
In an address to the Satpol PP personnel given during a roll call on Thursday, Jokowi requested that they refrain from resorting to violence.
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- EDITORIAL: Bending the car culture
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu
- Hawaii shark bite victim previously attacked by bear, snake
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's