Jokowi declaws Satpol PP officers
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has ordered the administration’s Public Order Agency (Satpol PP) personnel to refrain from violent measures in their duties and rather, work on establishing a positive image in the eyes of the public.
In an address to the Satpol PP personnel given during a roll call on Thursday, Jokowi requested that they refrain from resorting to violence.
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam