Jokowi declaws Satpol PP officers
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has ordered the administration’s Public Order Agency (Satpol PP) personnel to refrain from violent measures in their duties and rather, work on establishing a positive image in the eyes of the public.
In an address to the Satpol PP personnel given during a roll call on Thursday, Jokowi requested that they refrain from resorting to violence.
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt