Shaping or shaking partnership?
DeKalb, Illinois | Sat, November 3 2012 | 07:38 am
PREMIUMThe US presidential election is around the corner. The two candidates, incumbent President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney, have tried to attract voters through series of rallies, debates and political ads.
In the final week of the presidential race the two candidates were confronted by the Frankenstorm Sandy. On Tuesday, in the aftermath of the hurricane, Romney visited Dayton, Ohio...
- Ahok withdraws appeal
- Vietnamese, Indonesian patrol boats square off in Natuna waters
- Jokowi bestows highest medal to Swedish king
- Police lambasted for treatment of men arrested at alleged sex party
- Jokowi, Kalla are fine, says Luhut
- Indonesian CEOs seek balanced life for family, careers
- J-pop star Ayumi Hamasaki is going completely deaf
- EDITORIAL: Violent rhetoric's slippery slope
- President must thwart public caning of two men convicted of sodomy : HRW
- Government needs to focus on Inflation control: Bank Indonesia
SE AsiaPhilippines rejects 'interfering' European aid
Arnold Sitompul Conservation director at WWF Indonesia
Indonesia lags behind in commitment to restoration
LifeMotoGP: US Superbike rider Nicky Hayden dies after bike accident
TravelTourism Ministry to send South Korean golfers to Bali