Pandanmino, self-sufficient in electricity due to wind power
The Jakarta Post
The Pandanmino hybrid power generating station (PLTH), which has contributed greatly to local economic development in Srandakan, Bantul, Yogyakarta, was conceived from a simple idea.
Built in 2010, the Pandanmino PLTH, which was designed to tap solar and wind energy, originally functioned to help local fishermen produce ice blocks, which are used to preserve their
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March