Renewable energy seems unlikely in near future: Minister
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
In spite of the adverse impact from the excessive use of fossil fuels, Indonesia would be unlikely to meet the target of conversion to renewable resources as its dominant source of energy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana said on Monday that fossil fuels would remain the country’s primary source of energy given the hefty cost of converting to renewable resource...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares