Renewable energy seems unlikely in near future: Minister
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
In spite of the adverse impact from the excessive use of fossil fuels, Indonesia would be unlikely to meet the target of conversion to renewable resources as its dominant source of energy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana said on Monday that fossil fuels would remain the country’s primary source of energy given the hefty cost of converting to renewable resource...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017