Renewable energy seems unlikely in near future: Minister
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
In spite of the adverse impact from the excessive use of fossil fuels, Indonesia would be unlikely to meet the target of conversion to renewable resources as its dominant source of energy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana said on Monday that fossil fuels would remain the country’s primary source of energy given the hefty cost of converting to renewable resource...
- Xpress Air prepares new Jambi-Bandung flight route to boost tourism
- 33 trees fall in Jakarta after heavy rainfall
- Palapa Ring’s west package to be completed in Q1 of 2018
- BCA, Indonesia AirAsia sign deal on digital service cooperation
- Bali among top three destinations for Australian travelers: Official
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Trump tells NASA to send Americans to Moon