Renewable energy seems unlikely in near future: Minister
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
In spite of the adverse impact from the excessive use of fossil fuels, Indonesia would be unlikely to meet the target of conversion to renewable resources as its dominant source of energy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana said on Monday that fossil fuels would remain the country’s primary source of energy given the hefty cost of converting to renewable resource...
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- People with disabilities want quota of legislative candidates
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Disney develops room that can charge devices
- Wanted ex-legislator in Depok arrested for drug possession
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games