Renewable energy seems unlikely in near future: Minister
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
In spite of the adverse impact from the excessive use of fossil fuels, Indonesia would be unlikely to meet the target of conversion to renewable resources as its dominant source of energy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana said on Monday that fossil fuels would remain the country’s primary source of energy given the hefty cost of converting to renewable resource...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- INSIGHT: Indonesia – a nation of three clichés
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Jokowi bestows honorary medals for distinguished services
- Israeli firm offers 'anti-terrorism' adventure to tourists
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Teater Koma stages latest play ‘Warisan’ in silence
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Thousands Islands to host Tidung Festival 2017