China and the US: What this election could not decide
America still has much to decide. Among major issues, the US presidential campaign did not — and without comprehensive national review could not — clear up the daunting question of China. The policy differences between the two parties and their candidates, exaggerated for effect, were miniscule in comparison to the questions China raises. The ultimate stakes for America are huge.
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt