China and the US: What this election could not decide
Los Angeles | Wed, November 7 2012 | 11:23 am
PREMIUMAmerica still has much to decide. Among major issues, the US presidential campaign did not — and without comprehensive national review could not — clear up the daunting question of China. The policy differences between the two parties and their candidates, exaggerated for effect, were miniscule in comparison to the questions China raises. The ultimate stakes for America are huge.
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Ericsson, ITB collaborate for Internet of Things research
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'