Taking ‘scraps’ and making art
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta’s Salihara Gallery was full of smiles and laughs one evening, with visitors amazed by the 1,078 small, framed paintings filling the exhibition hall.
The many artworks sat on the walls of the oval room and the temporary glass walls installed in the center. All were by Nasirun, a well-known artist born in Cilacap.
The artist’s solo exhibition titled “Uwuh Seni” (Scrap A...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash