553 villages in S. Sumatra still without power
The Jakarta Post
At least 553 villages comprising 60,000 households in South Sumatra province have not yet been connected to the electricity grid by state-owned electricity company PT PLN.
The 553 villages are located in remote places in 15 regencies/cities throughout the province, with the largest number being found in Lahat and South Ogan Komering Ulu regencies.
“Electricity production in South ...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers