553 villages in S. Sumatra still without power
The Jakarta Post
At least 553 villages comprising 60,000 households in South Sumatra province have not yet been connected to the electricity grid by state-owned electricity company PT PLN.
The 553 villages are located in remote places in 15 regencies/cities throughout the province, with the largest number being found in Lahat and South Ogan Komering Ulu regencies.
“Electricity production in South ...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis