553 villages in S. Sumatra still without power
The Jakarta Post
At least 553 villages comprising 60,000 households in South Sumatra province have not yet been connected to the electricity grid by state-owned electricity company PT PLN.
The 553 villages are located in remote places in 15 regencies/cities throughout the province, with the largest number being found in Lahat and South Ogan Komering Ulu regencies.
“Electricity production in South ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge