553 villages in S. Sumatra still without power
The Jakarta Post
At least 553 villages comprising 60,000 households in South Sumatra province have not yet been connected to the electricity grid by state-owned electricity company PT PLN.
The 553 villages are located in remote places in 15 regencies/cities throughout the province, with the largest number being found in Lahat and South Ogan Komering Ulu regencies.
“Electricity production in South ...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road
- Kidman says comments about Trump support weren't endorsement