Outsourcing policy in doubt
Ridwan Max Sijabat and Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The Manpower and Transmigration Ministry has postponed issuing a controversial revised decree on labor outsourcing after unions and businesses failed to reach a compromise on several sticking points.
Manpower and Transmigration Minister, and chairman of the National Awakening Party (PKB) Muhaimin Iskandar said on Thursday that he had suspended the planned revision indefinitely until a comp...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries