Salman Aristo: Learning from great pens
The Jakarta Post
Salman Aristo is a skillful screenwriter who learned screenwriting from scratch. His career as a screenwriter began after he met film director Hanung Bramantyo, who employed him to write the 2005 drama, Brownies. Since then, Salman has penned and cowritten numerous films, including Laskar Pelangi (Rainbow Warriors), Ayat-ayat Cinta (Verses of Love) and Sang Penari (The Dancer).
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result