Salman Aristo: Learning from great pens
The Jakarta Post
Salman Aristo is a skillful screenwriter who learned screenwriting from scratch. His career as a screenwriter began after he met film director Hanung Bramantyo, who employed him to write the 2005 drama, Brownies. Since then, Salman has penned and cowritten numerous films, including Laskar Pelangi (Rainbow Warriors), Ayat-ayat Cinta (Verses of Love) and Sang Penari (The Dancer).
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income