Antiterror raids net innocents
The Jakarta Post
“Rahman” and his four colleagues were apprehended by the National Police’s Densus 88 counterterrorism personnel in a house in Pejaten, South Jakarta, in 2010.
The house was the regional headquarters of the Jamaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT), whose leader Abu Bakar Ba’asyir was subsequently sentenced to 15 years in prison for funding military training in Aceh.
Rahman, then an offic...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined