Antiterror raids net innocents
The Jakarta Post
“Rahman” and his four colleagues were apprehended by the National Police’s Densus 88 counterterrorism personnel in a house in Pejaten, South Jakarta, in 2010.
The house was the regional headquarters of the Jamaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT), whose leader Abu Bakar Ba’asyir was subsequently sentenced to 15 years in prison for funding military training in Aceh.
Rahman, then an offic...
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge