Antiterror raids net innocents
The Jakarta Post
“Rahman” and his four colleagues were apprehended by the National Police’s Densus 88 counterterrorism personnel in a house in Pejaten, South Jakarta, in 2010.
The house was the regional headquarters of the Jamaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT), whose leader Abu Bakar Ba’asyir was subsequently sentenced to 15 years in prison for funding military training in Aceh.
Rahman, then an offic...
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- Facebook suspends Trump election data firm for policy breach
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final