Exporters ask govt to step in on EU accusations
The Jakarta Post
As the European Commission launches its investigation into biodiesel imports from Indonesia and Argentina, local biodiesel producers have again demanded the government step in to help them defend accusations by the European Union (EU) of dumping.
Biofuel Producers Association (Aprobi) secretary-general Paulus Cakrawan said on Sunday that the government should provide sufficient and clear da...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani