Exporters ask govt to step in on EU accusations
The Jakarta Post
As the European Commission launches its investigation into biodiesel imports from Indonesia and Argentina, local biodiesel producers have again demanded the government step in to help them defend accusations by the European Union (EU) of dumping.
Biofuel Producers Association (Aprobi) secretary-general Paulus Cakrawan said on Sunday that the government should provide sufficient and clear da...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry