Exporters ask govt to step in on EU accusations
The Jakarta Post
As the European Commission launches its investigation into biodiesel imports from Indonesia and Argentina, local biodiesel producers have again demanded the government step in to help them defend accusations by the European Union (EU) of dumping.
Biofuel Producers Association (Aprobi) secretary-general Paulus Cakrawan said on Sunday that the government should provide sufficient and clear da...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist