RI needs to diversify its staple foods
The Jakarta Post
Faced with a possible decline in its rice production, more Indonesians should start placing more types of staple foods on the table, experts have said.
By consuming more diversified staple foods, average Indonesians would not only be healthier, but also contribute to improving the welfare of farmers.
Bondan Winarno from the Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation (Kehati) said local resou...
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Insurance company to pay for coral reef damage in Raja Ampat