RI needs to diversify its staple foods
The Jakarta Post
Faced with a possible decline in its rice production, more Indonesians should start placing more types of staple foods on the table, experts have said.
By consuming more diversified staple foods, average Indonesians would not only be healthier, but also contribute to improving the welfare of farmers.
Bondan Winarno from the Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation (Kehati) said local resou...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie