RI needs to diversify its staple foods
The Jakarta Post
Faced with a possible decline in its rice production, more Indonesians should start placing more types of staple foods on the table, experts have said.
By consuming more diversified staple foods, average Indonesians would not only be healthier, but also contribute to improving the welfare of farmers.
Bondan Winarno from the Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation (Kehati) said local resou...
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam