RI needs to diversify its staple foods
The Jakarta Post
Faced with a possible decline in its rice production, more Indonesians should start placing more types of staple foods on the table, experts have said.
By consuming more diversified staple foods, average Indonesians would not only be healthier, but also contribute to improving the welfare of farmers.
Bondan Winarno from the Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation (Kehati) said local resou...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- 6 more orangutans released into Kehje Sewen forests