Analysis: Breaking the shackles of our minds
In the last seven days, the world’s two biggest economies saw two different political systems work through their process to select their leaders. The differences and the similarities both warrant introspection.
The champions of democracy would like us to believe that the voice of the people were heard in the United States and were ignored in China. What we don’t stop to think about is t...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase