Analysis: Breaking the shackles of our minds
In the last seven days, the world’s two biggest economies saw two different political systems work through their process to select their leaders. The differences and the similarities both warrant introspection.
The champions of democracy would like us to believe that the voice of the people were heard in the United States and were ignored in China. What we don’t stop to think about is t...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed