Economy in brief: Adi Sarana Armada gains Rp 530b from IPO
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Car rental company PT Adi Sarana Armada raised Rp 530.4 billion (US$55.05 million) from sales of its shares through an initial public offering (IPO). The shares were listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Monday.
The company sold 40 percent, or 1.36 billion, of its enlarged shares to the public at Rp 390 apiece. The price rose 17.9 percent to Rp 460 per share during Adi Sa...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence