Economy in brief: Adi Sarana Armada gains Rp 530b from IPO
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Car rental company PT Adi Sarana Armada raised Rp 530.4 billion (US$55.05 million) from sales of its shares through an initial public offering (IPO). The shares were listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Monday.
The company sold 40 percent, or 1.36 billion, of its enlarged shares to the public at Rp 390 apiece. The price rose 17.9 percent to Rp 460 per share during Adi Sa...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister