Economy in brief: Adi Sarana Armada gains Rp 530b from IPO
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Car rental company PT Adi Sarana Armada raised Rp 530.4 billion (US$55.05 million) from sales of its shares through an initial public offering (IPO). The shares were listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Monday.
The company sold 40 percent, or 1.36 billion, of its enlarged shares to the public at Rp 390 apiece. The price rose 17.9 percent to Rp 460 per share during Adi Sa...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- 12 petitions against election results filed