Economy in brief: Adi Sarana Armada gains Rp 530b from IPO
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Car rental company PT Adi Sarana Armada raised Rp 530.4 billion (US$55.05 million) from sales of its shares through an initial public offering (IPO). The shares were listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Monday.
The company sold 40 percent, or 1.36 billion, of its enlarged shares to the public at Rp 390 apiece. The price rose 17.9 percent to Rp 460 per share during Adi Sa...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...