Economy in brief: Adi Sarana Armada gains Rp 530b from IPO
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Car rental company PT Adi Sarana Armada raised Rp 530.4 billion (US$55.05 million) from sales of its shares through an initial public offering (IPO). The shares were listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Monday.
The company sold 40 percent, or 1.36 billion, of its enlarged shares to the public at Rp 390 apiece. The price rose 17.9 percent to Rp 460 per share during Adi Sa...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey