Jakarta aims to reduce traffic by 40 percent in 2 years
The Jakarta Post
It is now one of the most frequently asked questions: “Does the new Jakarta administration have an effective method to ease traffic?”
The answer is that not only one, but four methods would be applied at the same time to reduce the capital’s gridlock problem by 40 percent, by 2014.
City traffic police deputy director Adj. Sr. Comr. Wahyono said on Monday that his division and t...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash