Jakarta aims to reduce traffic by 40 percent in 2 years
The Jakarta Post
It is now one of the most frequently asked questions: “Does the new Jakarta administration have an effective method to ease traffic?”
The answer is that not only one, but four methods would be applied at the same time to reduce the capital’s gridlock problem by 40 percent, by 2014.
City traffic police deputy director Adj. Sr. Comr. Wahyono said on Monday that his division and t...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons