More entrepreneurs will propel growth: VP
The Jakarta Post
Vice President Boediono is highlighting the need for Indonesia to have more entrepreneurs, arguing that they can have a strategic role in driving the country’s economy.
Compared to other countries in Southeast Asia, Indonesia is still lagging in its number of entrepreneurs, in spite of their important role in job creation and welfare improvement, Boediono said at an address at Bank Indone...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash