More entrepreneurs will propel growth: VP
The Jakarta Post
Vice President Boediono is highlighting the need for Indonesia to have more entrepreneurs, arguing that they can have a strategic role in driving the country’s economy.
Compared to other countries in Southeast Asia, Indonesia is still lagging in its number of entrepreneurs, in spite of their important role in job creation and welfare improvement, Boediono said at an address at Bank Indone...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry