More entrepreneurs will propel growth: VP
The Jakarta Post
Vice President Boediono is highlighting the need for Indonesia to have more entrepreneurs, arguing that they can have a strategic role in driving the country’s economy.
Compared to other countries in Southeast Asia, Indonesia is still lagging in its number of entrepreneurs, in spite of their important role in job creation and welfare improvement, Boediono said at an address at Bank Indone...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau