Govt to mend regulation to uphold ore export restriction
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government is currently drafting a new regulation to adjust with the court’s ruling in a bid to ensure that the policy on ore exports remains intact.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said in Jakarta on Tuesday that the government would retain its rule to limit the exports of unprocessed minerals, vowing to remain committed to promoting value-added products in its mini...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Melinda Gates praises Indonesia’s e-money aid programs
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago