Govt to mend regulation to uphold ore export restriction
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government is currently drafting a new regulation to adjust with the court’s ruling in a bid to ensure that the policy on ore exports remains intact.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said in Jakarta on Tuesday that the government would retain its rule to limit the exports of unprocessed minerals, vowing to remain committed to promoting value-added products in its mini...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests