Govt to mend regulation to uphold ore export restriction
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government is currently drafting a new regulation to adjust with the court’s ruling in a bid to ensure that the policy on ore exports remains intact.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said in Jakarta on Tuesday that the government would retain its rule to limit the exports of unprocessed minerals, vowing to remain committed to promoting value-added products in its mini...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash