Human rights needed in family planning
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Experts have said that a human rights-based approach was the key to ensuring the success of the family planning program.
Stan Berstein, an expert working with the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), said on Wednesday that through a human rights-based approach “everyone, men and women, of all ages, everywhere in the world should be empowered to exercise their rights to decide on the nu...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes