Human rights needed in family planning
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Experts have said that a human rights-based approach was the key to ensuring the success of the family planning program.
Stan Berstein, an expert working with the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), said on Wednesday that through a human rights-based approach “everyone, men and women, of all ages, everywhere in the world should be empowered to exercise their rights to decide on the nu...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups