Why are corruptors so stubborn?
Frans Hendra Winarta
It has been more than a decade since the Reform era began, yet we still wonder why corruption has been so difficult to eradicate. In fact, corruption has become a chronic illness that has been difficult to treat, even with so many methods available to us.
We have tried almost every theory and practice used by other nations that have succeeded in reducing corruption. Apparently, corruption ...
- Hijab: A personal choice
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Following Trump's claims, alt-right editor to fund reporter to Sweden
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Twice tops charts with ‘Knock Knock’
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today