Why are corruptors so stubborn?
Frans Hendra Winarta
It has been more than a decade since the Reform era began, yet we still wonder why corruption has been so difficult to eradicate. In fact, corruption has become a chronic illness that has been difficult to treat, even with so many methods available to us.
We have tried almost every theory and practice used by other nations that have succeeded in reducing corruption. Apparently, corruption ...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report