Catering business boosts revenue for Cardig Aero by 33%
The Jakarta Post
PT Cardig Aero Services (CASS) says its food business boosted the aviation support and food solutions company’s revenues to Rp 744.56 billion (US$77.25 million) in the first nine months of 2012, up 33.3 percent from the same period last year.
Income from Cardig’s food business division jumped more than threefold to Rp 151.28 billion, thanks to new catering contracts this year. Under thi...
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies