Catering business boosts revenue for Cardig Aero by 33%
The Jakarta Post
PT Cardig Aero Services (CASS) says its food business boosted the aviation support and food solutions company’s revenues to Rp 744.56 billion (US$77.25 million) in the first nine months of 2012, up 33.3 percent from the same period last year.
Income from Cardig’s food business division jumped more than threefold to Rp 151.28 billion, thanks to new catering contracts this year. Under thi...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report