Catering business boosts revenue for Cardig Aero by 33%
The Jakarta Post
PT Cardig Aero Services (CASS) says its food business boosted the aviation support and food solutions company’s revenues to Rp 744.56 billion (US$77.25 million) in the first nine months of 2012, up 33.3 percent from the same period last year.
Income from Cardig’s food business division jumped more than threefold to Rp 151.28 billion, thanks to new catering contracts this year. Under thi...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes