Catering business boosts revenue for Cardig Aero by 33%
The Jakarta Post
PT Cardig Aero Services (CASS) says its food business boosted the aviation support and food solutions company’s revenues to Rp 744.56 billion (US$77.25 million) in the first nine months of 2012, up 33.3 percent from the same period last year.
Income from Cardig’s food business division jumped more than threefold to Rp 151.28 billion, thanks to new catering contracts this year. Under thi...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll