Democratic Party in chaos over gubernatorial candidate selection
The Jakarta Post
The final day of registration for gubernatorial hopefuls at the North Sumatra General Elections Commission (KPUD) in Medan on Friday was marred by chaos due to a conflict of interest between the central government and provincial administration.
The incident ensued when two candidate pairs from the Democratic Party were equally determined to register at the KPUD as they claimed that they had...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting