Insight: Obama’s reelection is a victory for diversity
In the second decade of the 21st century a critical attribute for any leader is the ability to effectively manage diversity. No CEO, functional head, team leader, let alone president of a country, can perform to expectations if he or she struggles to embrace diversity.
During the recent protracted and contentious campaign for the US presidency, Republican challenger Mitt Romney often toute...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries