Insight: Obama’s reelection is a victory for diversity
In the second decade of the 21st century a critical attribute for any leader is the ability to effectively manage diversity. No CEO, functional head, team leader, let alone president of a country, can perform to expectations if he or she struggles to embrace diversity.
During the recent protracted and contentious campaign for the US presidency, Republican challenger Mitt Romney often toute...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Indorama invests US$25 million in rubber glove industry
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road