Insight: Obama’s reelection is a victory for diversity
In the second decade of the 21st century a critical attribute for any leader is the ability to effectively manage diversity. No CEO, functional head, team leader, let alone president of a country, can perform to expectations if he or she struggles to embrace diversity.
During the recent protracted and contentious campaign for the US presidency, Republican challenger Mitt Romney often toute...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab