Insight: Obama’s reelection is a victory for diversity
In the second decade of the 21st century a critical attribute for any leader is the ability to effectively manage diversity. No CEO, functional head, team leader, let alone president of a country, can perform to expectations if he or she struggles to embrace diversity.
During the recent protracted and contentious campaign for the US presidency, Republican challenger Mitt Romney often toute...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence