Govt prepares to face another suit on mining law
Amahl S. Azwar and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
The government is gearing up to face a complaint on the 2009 Mining Law prepared by the same organization that previously brought down upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas through a surprising verdict from the Constitutional Court, a minister has said.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said on Sunday he would gather all of the lawmakers and officials involved in the formula...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers