Govt prepares to face another suit on mining law
Amahl S. Azwar and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
The government is gearing up to face a complaint on the 2009 Mining Law prepared by the same organization that previously brought down upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas through a surprising verdict from the Constitutional Court, a minister has said.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said on Sunday he would gather all of the lawmakers and officials involved in the formula...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment