Jambi legislator demands mining audit
The Jakarta Post
The Jambi Legislative Council has demanded an audit of coal mining licensing practices to help prevent overlapping mining concessions.
Yasir, head of Commission II of Jambi council, said over the weekend that the audit was needed to improve the current system. “Through the audit, it will become clear which licenses are still valid and which have already expired,” he said.
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics