Jambi legislator demands mining audit
The Jakarta Post
The Jambi Legislative Council has demanded an audit of coal mining licensing practices to help prevent overlapping mining concessions.
Yasir, head of Commission II of Jambi council, said over the weekend that the audit was needed to improve the current system. “Through the audit, it will become clear which licenses are still valid and which have already expired,” he said.
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption