Mt. Batur set to be Bali major attraction
The Jakarta Post
The central and provincial governments have jointly agreed to develop Mount Batur area as a major tourist attraction after UNESCO inscribed the volcano and its surrounding area to the Global Geoparks Network (GNN) last September.
Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said that the governments would be focusing on three main targets: the implementation of conservation, edu...
- Xpress Air prepares new Jambi-Bandung flight route to boost tourism
- 33 trees fall in Jakarta after heavy rainfall
- Palapa Ring’s west package to be completed in Q1 of 2018
- BCA, Indonesia AirAsia sign deal on digital service cooperation
- Bali among top three destinations for Australian travelers: Official
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Trump tells NASA to send Americans to Moon