Mt. Batur set to be Bali major attraction
The Jakarta Post
The central and provincial governments have jointly agreed to develop Mount Batur area as a major tourist attraction after UNESCO inscribed the volcano and its surrounding area to the Global Geoparks Network (GNN) last September.
Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said that the governments would be focusing on three main targets: the implementation of conservation, edu...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels