NGO discloses alleged misuse of Rp 63b of ministry social aid funds
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
A state budget watchdog suspects there have been irregularities in the disbursement of Rp 63 billion (US$6.54 million) in social aid funds at the Disadvantaged Regions Ministry.
The Indonesian Forum for Budget Transparency (FITRA) said on Sunday that the ministry had not been accountable in the disbursement of the funds as many allocations had been made without proper and sufficient documen...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime