NGO discloses alleged misuse of Rp 63b of ministry social aid funds
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
A state budget watchdog suspects there have been irregularities in the disbursement of Rp 63 billion (US$6.54 million) in social aid funds at the Disadvantaged Regions Ministry.
The Indonesian Forum for Budget Transparency (FITRA) said on Sunday that the ministry had not been accountable in the disbursement of the funds as many allocations had been made without proper and sufficient documen...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra