Your letters: Regarding the US election
The Jakarta Post
The Republicans did not lose the US election because of constituencies or demographics. Neither is Barack Obama the problem. We are!
Public schools are. A rotting pop culture is. Modernism in the Catholic Church is. Obama has been reelected simply because America, like any nation, will always only get the leaders it deserves. We told God to go to hell a long time ago, and God is now allowi...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning