Your letters: Regarding the US election
The Jakarta Post
The Republicans did not lose the US election because of constituencies or demographics. Neither is Barack Obama the problem. We are!
Public schools are. A rotting pop culture is. Modernism in the Catholic Church is. Obama has been reelected simply because America, like any nation, will always only get the leaders it deserves. We told God to go to hell a long time ago, and God is now allowi...
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Disney develops room that can charge devices
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Wanted ex-legislator in Depok arrested for drug possession
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games
- People with disabilities want quota of legislative candidates
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- 1,111 elderly people live in Jakarta social services nursing homes