Your letters: Regarding the US election
The Jakarta Post
The Republicans did not lose the US election because of constituencies or demographics. Neither is Barack Obama the problem. We are!
Public schools are. A rotting pop culture is. Modernism in the Catholic Church is. Obama has been reelected simply because America, like any nation, will always only get the leaders it deserves. We told God to go to hell a long time ago, and God is now allowi...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption