RI, China’s bid for energy security
As the “waking dragon” of China, a rapidly growing economy of 1.4 billion people living in a developing state, transforms into the world’s largest economy, its amazing economic growth will coincide with a fantastic jump in its energy consumption.
Based on statistics from the US Department of Energy, China’s primary energy supply grew by more than fourfold during 1980-2010. Its oil c...
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU