CIMB hopeful on IDX30 fund despite few bearish stocks
The Jakarta Post
PT CIMB-Principal Asset Management, a subsidiary of Malaysia’s CIMB Group, launched on Monday an equity fund based on the IDX30, the new index recently introduced by the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX).
The equity fund, called the CIMB-Principal Index IDX30, will invest at least 80 percent of its managed funds in stocks included in the IDX30, a new benchmark that is a pared-down, select, v...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?