CIMB hopeful on IDX30 fund despite few bearish stocks
The Jakarta Post
PT CIMB-Principal Asset Management, a subsidiary of Malaysia’s CIMB Group, launched on Monday an equity fund based on the IDX30, the new index recently introduced by the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX).
The equity fund, called the CIMB-Principal Index IDX30, will invest at least 80 percent of its managed funds in stocks included in the IDX30, a new benchmark that is a pared-down, select, v...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears