Nicholas Peter Mark: Loving Indonesia through children’s stories
(Courtesy of Nicholas Peter Mark)Upon being introduced to Nicholas Peter Mark, one would not expect him to speak fluent Indonesian. Commonly called Nick, he mostly communicates in Indonesian and he has even written Indonesian story books for children. “I’ve got to keep practicing my Indonesian for eloquent speech and to remove its English influence,” he said.
The 24-year-old first bec...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area