Nicholas Peter Mark: Loving Indonesia through children’s stories
(Courtesy of Nicholas Peter Mark)Upon being introduced to Nicholas Peter Mark, one would not expect him to speak fluent Indonesian. Commonly called Nick, he mostly communicates in Indonesian and he has even written Indonesian story books for children. “I’ve got to keep practicing my Indonesian for eloquent speech and to remove its English influence,” he said.
The 24-year-old first bec...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani