Nicholas Peter Mark: Loving Indonesia through children’s stories
(Courtesy of Nicholas Peter Mark)Upon being introduced to Nicholas Peter Mark, one would not expect him to speak fluent Indonesian. Commonly called Nick, he mostly communicates in Indonesian and he has even written Indonesian story books for children. “I’ve got to keep practicing my Indonesian for eloquent speech and to remove its English influence,” he said.
The 24-year-old first bec...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse