A natural born chef’s penchant for French food with Asian twists
Frederica Ermita Indriani
The Jakarta Post
Keisuke Matsushima was a boy of 10 in the city of Fukuoka when he dreamed of having his own French restaurant.
“At that moment, I wanted to leave Japan for France. It’s simply because Japan is a little nation, so I wanted to see other parts of the world,” the chef said at Hotel Mulia Senayan in South Jakarta in late October.
He realized that dream 10 years later when he moved...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali