Car wash businesses reap millions as car sales rise
The Jakarta Post
It’s raining money: A man washes a car at a car wash in Permata Hijau, South Jakarta. The rainy season sees more customers having their cars washed at such businesses by paying Rp 12,000 to Rp 75,000, depending on the service. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)The rainy season might make Jakarta motorists sigh over gridlock on inundated roads and grime-coated cars after pouring rain. For car wash businesse...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein