Car wash businesses reap millions as car sales rise
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It’s raining money: A man washes a car at a car wash in Permata Hijau, South Jakarta. The rainy season sees more customers having their cars washed at such businesses by paying Rp 12,000 to Rp 75,000, depending on the service. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)The rainy season might make Jakarta motorists sigh over gridlock on inundated roads and grime-coated cars after pouring rain. For car wash businesse...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security