Editorial: Warming Doha
The Jakarta Post
Doha will definitely get warmer in the next two weeks as thousands of government officials, scientists and activists from over 190 countries turn up for the UN Climate Change Conference.
Once again, we put our faith on the future of our warming planet in their hands, while bets are placed for the conference that opens today, to produce real results, not just a play of words.
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth