Editorial: Warming Doha
The Jakarta Post
Doha will definitely get warmer in the next two weeks as thousands of government officials, scientists and activists from over 190 countries turn up for the UN Climate Change Conference.
Once again, we put our faith on the future of our warming planet in their hands, while bets are placed for the conference that opens today, to produce real results, not just a play of words.
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta