Editorial: Warming Doha
The Jakarta Post
Doha will definitely get warmer in the next two weeks as thousands of government officials, scientists and activists from over 190 countries turn up for the UN Climate Change Conference.
Once again, we put our faith on the future of our warming planet in their hands, while bets are placed for the conference that opens today, to produce real results, not just a play of words.
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official