Doha talks and effective global climate governance
An event like the global climate change negotiations in Doha to be held from Nov. 26 to Dec. 7, like so many similar summits that preceded it, seems to be yet another annual convention for procrastinators. National delegations in attendance are known for setting a deadline and then missing it.
The negotiations are infamous: never-ending meetings to discuss deadlines for reaching agreements ...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers