Sharia banking sees extraordinary development
The Jakarta Post
Sharia banking has been experiencing extraordinary developments in several countries including Indonesia, home to 191 sharia banks. In Indonesia, this particular banking system has been enjoying an average growth-rate of 40.2 percent per year from 2007 to 2011.
The figure was revealed during a one-day seminar on Islamic deposit insurance of the International Association of Deposit Insurers ...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt