Sharia banking sees extraordinary development
The Jakarta Post
Sharia banking has been experiencing extraordinary developments in several countries including Indonesia, home to 191 sharia banks. In Indonesia, this particular banking system has been enjoying an average growth-rate of 40.2 percent per year from 2007 to 2011.
The figure was revealed during a one-day seminar on Islamic deposit insurance of the International Association of Deposit Insurers ...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA