Sharia banking sees extraordinary development
The Jakarta Post
Sharia banking has been experiencing extraordinary developments in several countries including Indonesia, home to 191 sharia banks. In Indonesia, this particular banking system has been enjoying an average growth-rate of 40.2 percent per year from 2007 to 2011.
The figure was revealed during a one-day seminar on Islamic deposit insurance of the International Association of Deposit Insurers ...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab