Sukhoi deemed airworthy before Salak crash inquiry ends
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry says that the Russian-made Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft is airworthy, even though investigators are still probing the crash that took place in West Java in May.
The ministry’s Civil Aviation Directorate validated a type certificate for the Superjet 100 on Tuesday, clearing the way for Sukhoi to deliver orders for the 100-seat passenger aircraft to local carrier...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China