Sukhoi deemed airworthy before Salak crash inquiry ends
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry says that the Russian-made Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft is airworthy, even though investigators are still probing the crash that took place in West Java in May.
The ministry’s Civil Aviation Directorate validated a type certificate for the Superjet 100 on Tuesday, clearing the way for Sukhoi to deliver orders for the 100-seat passenger aircraft to local carrier...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Tencent leads $51 million investment in Canadian startup Wattpad