Antigraft principles endorsed
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) said that it is in the process of adopting new international anticorruption principles to maintain its independence.
KPK deputy chairman Bambang Widjojanto said in a press conference on Tuesday that the commission was keen on adopting the principles, endorsed during a two-day anticorruption agency conference, which saw participation from 38 countr...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia