Antigraft principles endorsed
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) said that it is in the process of adopting new international anticorruption principles to maintain its independence.
KPK deputy chairman Bambang Widjojanto said in a press conference on Tuesday that the commission was keen on adopting the principles, endorsed during a two-day anticorruption agency conference, which saw participation from 38 countr...
- Garuda Indonesia reigns as world’s best airline cabin crew for fourth consecutive year
- Bali ready for Obama vacation
- Ahok to move back to Cipinang
- Snipers deployed to secure Idul Fitri travelers in East Java
- Government set to revise negative investment list again
- Malang students invent device that pinches butt of drowsy drivers
- Everyone named Bambang invited for 'iftar' today
- Jakarta plans to spend Rp 74 trillion next year
- Golkar supports KPK investigation into cadre's alleged corruption: Setya
- Jokowi celebrates birthday by distributing staple goods to Bogor residents