Antigraft principles endorsed
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) said that it is in the process of adopting new international anticorruption principles to maintain its independence.
KPK deputy chairman Bambang Widjojanto said in a press conference on Tuesday that the commission was keen on adopting the principles, endorsed during a two-day anticorruption agency conference, which saw participation from 38 countr...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW