Antigraft principles endorsed
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) said that it is in the process of adopting new international anticorruption principles to maintain its independence.
KPK deputy chairman Bambang Widjojanto said in a press conference on Tuesday that the commission was keen on adopting the principles, endorsed during a two-day anticorruption agency conference, which saw participation from 38 countr...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain