Jokowi wants to delay, maybe drop, ‘warteg’ tax
The Jakarta Post
warteg sidewalk food stalls.
The governor said that the taxes would burden the city’s small and medium-scale food-and-beverage businesses.
“It would be better if it [the warteg tax] is eventually scrapped. Let the levy be imposed on larger
restaurants only,” Jokowi sa...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- Pertamina’s privileges may be revoked if efficiency not improved
- Jakartans to see more urban farming
- Police condemned for ‘arbitrary’ raid on ‘gay party’
- Pilgrimage at a price
- Bekasi welcomes new leaders
- Luhut warns governor-elect not to stop Jakarta Bay reclamation