Seeking long-lasting justice and peace in Palestine
Nov. 29 marked the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People as per the anniversary of United Nations resolution 181. This year and every year, many commemorative activities take place all over the world to express support for the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people, especially the exercise of the right of self-determination.
But this year is different. It is noti...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children