Adira to raise Rp 9t to fund next year’s operations
The Jakarta Post
Financing firm PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance (ADMF) aims to generate a total of Rp 9 trillion (US$937.01 million) from the issuance of bonds and Islamic bonds. The firm plans to hold several phases of bond issuance, the first phase is scheduled for February.
Publicly listed Adira, part of Bank Danamon, expects to raise Rp 2 trillion from bonds and Rp 500 billion from Islamic bonds during ...
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Insurance company to pay for coral reef damage in Raja Ampat