Adira to raise Rp 9t to fund next year’s operations
The Jakarta Post
Financing firm PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance (ADMF) aims to generate a total of Rp 9 trillion (US$937.01 million) from the issuance of bonds and Islamic bonds. The firm plans to hold several phases of bond issuance, the first phase is scheduled for February.
Publicly listed Adira, part of Bank Danamon, expects to raise Rp 2 trillion from bonds and Rp 500 billion from Islamic bonds during ...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget