Adira to raise Rp 9t to fund next year’s operations
The Jakarta Post
Financing firm PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance (ADMF) aims to generate a total of Rp 9 trillion (US$937.01 million) from the issuance of bonds and Islamic bonds. The firm plans to hold several phases of bond issuance, the first phase is scheduled for February.
Publicly listed Adira, part of Bank Danamon, expects to raise Rp 2 trillion from bonds and Rp 500 billion from Islamic bonds during ...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- 6 more orangutans released into Kehje Sewen forests