Adira to raise Rp 9t to fund next year’s operations
The Jakarta Post
Financing firm PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance (ADMF) aims to generate a total of Rp 9 trillion (US$937.01 million) from the issuance of bonds and Islamic bonds. The firm plans to hold several phases of bond issuance, the first phase is scheduled for February.
Publicly listed Adira, part of Bank Danamon, expects to raise Rp 2 trillion from bonds and Rp 500 billion from Islamic bonds during ...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report