Adira to raise Rp 9t to fund next year’s operations
The Jakarta Post
Financing firm PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance (ADMF) aims to generate a total of Rp 9 trillion (US$937.01 million) from the issuance of bonds and Islamic bonds. The firm plans to hold several phases of bond issuance, the first phase is scheduled for February.
Publicly listed Adira, part of Bank Danamon, expects to raise Rp 2 trillion from bonds and Rp 500 billion from Islamic bonds during ...
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison