Greater Jakarta: Death penalty sought in UIN student murder
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Prosecutors asked the Tangerang District Court on Tuesday to sentence to death Muhamad “Oleng” Soleh, the alleged main actor in the gang rape and murder of Izzun Nahdliyah, a student at Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University (UIN).
Prosecutors Hartono and Lukman Hakim also asked the panel of judges to hand down life sentences on five other defendants involved in the cas...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters