Greater Jakarta: Death penalty sought in UIN student murder
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Prosecutors asked the Tangerang District Court on Tuesday to sentence to death Muhamad “Oleng” Soleh, the alleged main actor in the gang rape and murder of Izzun Nahdliyah, a student at Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University (UIN).
Prosecutors Hartono and Lukman Hakim also asked the panel of judges to hand down life sentences on five other defendants involved in the cas...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Macron in Russia for high
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey