Forum shows abortion remains contentious issue
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Although some may consider abortion to be an uncontroversial issue, participants at the three-day Global Youth Forum (GYF) in Bali are still debating its pros and cons.
Although the Programme of Action (PoA) of the 1994 International Conference on Population and Development (ICPD) stated that safe abortion was no longer controversial, questions remain on how countries can properly implement...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study