Garut DPRD to summon Aceng, ex-wife
The Jakarta Post
The Garut Legislative Council (DPRD) has formed a special committee (Pansus), comprised 17 of 50 legislators, to decide Regent Aceng Fikri’s future.
The Pansus will have 14 days to gather all the evidence regarding the unofficial marriage between Aceng and a teenager known only by the initials FO, said committee head Asep Lesmana bin Achlan over the phone on Wednesday. Asep said the Pans...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase