Garut DPRD to summon Aceng, ex-wife
The Jakarta Post
The Garut Legislative Council (DPRD) has formed a special committee (Pansus), comprised 17 of 50 legislators, to decide Regent Aceng Fikri’s future.
The Pansus will have 14 days to gather all the evidence regarding the unofficial marriage between Aceng and a teenager known only by the initials FO, said committee head Asep Lesmana bin Achlan over the phone on Wednesday. Asep said the Pans...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters