Garut DPRD to summon Aceng, ex-wife
The Jakarta Post
The Garut Legislative Council (DPRD) has formed a special committee (Pansus), comprised 17 of 50 legislators, to decide Regent Aceng Fikri’s future.
The Pansus will have 14 days to gather all the evidence regarding the unofficial marriage between Aceng and a teenager known only by the initials FO, said committee head Asep Lesmana bin Achlan over the phone on Wednesday. Asep said the Pans...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash