Editorial: A mere painkiller
The Jakarta Post
Better late than never” or, “better to do something than nothing” are the policy guidelines largely believed to have been imposed by the government in all weather conditions. Such principles are apparently the logic behind the government’s decision to set up a new agency tasked with expediting the creation of new jobs, a decision taken in the immediate aftermath of warnings sent out by the...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll