Grandauto prepares Rp 100b for Land Rover
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Premium car distributor PT Grandauto Dinamika (GAD) is preparing Rp 100 billion (US$10.4 million) for facilities to import various luxury and premium sports utility vehicles under the Land Rover marque, a top executive said on Thursday.
GAD chief executive officer Darwin Maspolim told reporters that the Rp 100 billion fund was just for facilities, excluding working capital in handling the L...
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- Trial resumes of Kim Jong-Nam murder suspects
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Pence set for warm Israeli welcome, Palestinian snub
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- Volcano rains ash on Philippines as experts warn of violent eruption
- Jakarta Composite Index hits 6,500 on Monday