Grandauto prepares Rp 100b for Land Rover
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Premium car distributor PT Grandauto Dinamika (GAD) is preparing Rp 100 billion (US$10.4 million) for facilities to import various luxury and premium sports utility vehicles under the Land Rover marque, a top executive said on Thursday.
GAD chief executive officer Darwin Maspolim told reporters that the Rp 100 billion fund was just for facilities, excluding working capital in handling the L...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy