Grandauto prepares Rp 100b for Land Rover
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Premium car distributor PT Grandauto Dinamika (GAD) is preparing Rp 100 billion (US$10.4 million) for facilities to import various luxury and premium sports utility vehicles under the Land Rover marque, a top executive said on Thursday.
GAD chief executive officer Darwin Maspolim told reporters that the Rp 100 billion fund was just for facilities, excluding working capital in handling the L...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product