Grandauto prepares Rp 100b for Land Rover
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Premium car distributor PT Grandauto Dinamika (GAD) is preparing Rp 100 billion (US$10.4 million) for facilities to import various luxury and premium sports utility vehicles under the Land Rover marque, a top executive said on Thursday.
GAD chief executive officer Darwin Maspolim told reporters that the Rp 100 billion fund was just for facilities, excluding working capital in handling the L...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018